ISO, WHO, GMP, HACCP
Certification assists even the smallest business in demonstrating the quality of their processes, while also driving down costs, increasing productivity and boosting customer satisfaction.
QMS Certification can make the crucial difference when it comes to entering new markets, competitive industry sectors and when bidding for tenders or contracts.
Benefits of Certification
• Improved corporate image
• Competitive advantage-market positioning
• Reduced warranty/liability claims through defect reduction
• Improved records in case of litigation
• Reduction of need for multiple second part assessment.
• Improves traceability to ‘root causes’ of quality problems
• Independent, impartial and professional verification
• Required by an increasing number of buyers
• Results in errors rectified, at the earliest stage-not repeated
• Clearly defines responsibilities and authorities.